Motorola is working on next generation of Moto X devices. This news was already confirmed many times previously. We have seen some evidences to that. We reported it to be called Sanders as codename internally. Some images of Motorola Moto X (2017) were also leaked earlier.
Now we have some information about what the final name will be for next generation Moto X. Now we have got our hands on to the leaked press image and brand logo of upcoming Moto X. As pee the brand image, the upcoming Motorola smartphone will be called Moto X⁴. The image shows us the background in dark green color. It has similar font like the Moto Z2 series.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.0GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC
- Dual camera setup on the back with Dual tone LED flash( 13MP camera sensor)
- Front camera with LED flash
- Android Nougat