We have already seen Oppo making the Reno smartphones official. There are two different variants of the Oppo Reno smartphone, the standard Oppo Reno and the Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Edition.
Now we have some information and evidence that another smartphone under the Reno series from Oppo is coming soon. The next Reno smartphone is spotted passing through the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA. As per the TENAA listing, the new Oppo Reno smartphone comes with 6.4-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display on the front.
- 6.4-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080 pixels) AMOLED display
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 Mobile
- 48MP+5MP dual rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, CAF
- 32MP front camera with LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 157.3×74.9×9.1mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging