Alcatel has now officially introduced it’s first smartphone as the Alcatel 1x.
The Alcatel 1x is company’s first smartphone introduced at MWC this year. The Alcatel 1x is a smartphone with Android Go (Oreo 8.1) Edition in it.
Talking about some specifications, the device comes with a 5.3-inch display with (480x960p) display resolution boasting an aspect ratio of 18:9. It also comes with 1GB of RAM. Processing power in Alcatel 1x comes from a quad core 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6739 SoC.
- 5.3-inch 18:9 display with (480×960) display resolution
- 1GB/2GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6739 SoC
- 8MP(Interpolated to 13MP)/13MP(Interpolated to 16MP) of main camera with LED flash
- 5MP( Interpolated to 8MP) of front camera
- Android Oreo 8.1 Go Edition
- Face Key – Face Unlock