Asus Zenfone 4 series is well due smartphone series for June. But we don’t expect it to be unveiled in June. Asus had already confirmed that the Asus Zenfone 4 series will be unveiled a little later than expected.
Now Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie smartphone has been spotted on the benchmarking site GFXBench with model number Asus Z01M. It comes with 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display on the front. The smartphone has 4GB of RAM and satisfactory 32GB of RAM. It comes with an Octa-core 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625/626 chipset.
On the back side the Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie comes with a 16MP of main camera sensor with LED flash. There is a 12MP sensor on the front. Both the cameras have support for 4K video capabilities.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card support
- 2.0GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625/626 SoC
- 16MP of main camera with LED flash and 4K video
- 12MP of front camera with 4K video support
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS