Taiwanese smartphone maker Asus has now come up with another offering in the Asus Zenfone series. The new product from Asus Zenfone series is called the Asus Zenfone Max (M1).
The Asus Zenfone Max (M1) is first Asus smartphone to come with a full view display having an aspect ratio of 18:9. The display size in Asus Zenfone Max (M1) is 5.7-inch with full HD+ resolution (2160x1080p). The smartphone comes equipped with 2GB and 3GB of RAM variants. Powering the device is an octa-core MediaTek MT6750T chipset.
In the photography department the smartphone is equipped with 16 megapixel sensor on the back with LED flash,PDAF and f/2.0 aperture. On the front it comes with an 8 megapixel sensor.
- 5.7-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 16GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T processor
- 16MP+8MP of dual rear cameras with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP of front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Dimensions: 152.6×73×8.8mm
- Weight: 160g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4130mAh battery