Asus has now officially unveiled one more smartphone at the MWC event this year.
The latest offering from Asus is called the Asus Zenfone Max (M1). In terms of specifications and features, the Asus Zenfone Max (M1) comes with a big 5.7-inch HD+ (1440x720p) display. It comes in two different RAM and storage variants. One with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage and the other one with 3GB of RAM & 32GB of internal storage. You get a Micro SD card slot for further expansion of storage. Processing power comes either from a Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 mobile platform or an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 mobile platform.
- 5.7-inch (1440 ×720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 16GB or 32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 / Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform
- 13MP+8MP of dual main cameras / 16MP+8MP of dual rear cameras with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture,
- 8MP / 13MP front-facing camera with, f/2.0 aperture, 85° field of view (8MP)
- Android Oreo with ZenUI 5
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 147.3 x 70.90x 8.7m
- Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4000mAh battery