Asus is working on a new smartphone and the next device we are talking about is the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
The upcoming Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 is leaked online with 6.26-inch full HD+ 19:9 display on the front. The device comes with 4GB/6GB of internal storage with Micro SD card slot. Powering the device is an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 mobile platform.
- 6.26-inch full HD+ 19:9 (2280 × 1080p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB od internal storage
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform
- 12MP+5MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX376 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size, PDAF & EIS
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, NXP Smart Amp
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery