As expected, Asus has now officially announced the next generation of it’s Zenfone smartphone. The latest iteration of Asus Zenfone Max series is called the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 comes with 6.3-inch full HD+ 19:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with 4GB of RAM in Russia but we expect Indian variant to bring another variant with 6GB of RAM.
- 6.3-inch full HD+ 19:9 (2280 × 1080p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage with Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform
- 12MP+5MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX486 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size, PDAF, EIS, PDAF
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, NXP Smart Amp
- Dimensions: 157.9×75.5×8.5mm
- Weight: 175g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery