Updated: Now the company has sent out media invites in India saying “The world is a big place and there are endless things to explore and experience. But the best stories are often hidden in the details and easy to overlook” The announcement is scheduled to happen in Agra. Even the invites background is having the Taj Mahal in blur showing the true zooming power of Asus Zenfone Zoom.
Few hours earlier ASUS said that they will be bringing Zenfone Zoom to US in February , now the company has announced that the camera eccentric smartphone will come to India later this month which is to happen before US launch because US launch is scheduled for February this year. It packs great specifications considering the price which is expected to be around $399. So Indian pricing will be around 25000.
It has a 5.5″ Full HD display . In terms of other hardware it has 4 GB DDR3 RAM with 64/128 GB internal storage . On top of that we have expandable storage slot of upto 128 GB Micro SD card support. It has Intel Z3580 / Z3590 Quad core processor of 2.3/2.5 Ghz. The phone is having an aluminium body with thickens of 5-11.5mm. It has 13MP camera with 3x Optical zoom,OIS,Laser AF, Real Tone flash etc. This is a smartphone for camera enthusiast.
- 5..5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3580 / 2.5GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3590 processor with PowerVR G6430 GPU
- 64/128 GB internal storage
- Expandable capacity of 128GB
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 13MP rear camera with OIS, 3X optical zoom, f/2.7-4.8 aperture, Laser AF, Real Tone flash
- 5 MP front camera
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 , Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 3000 mAh battery with ASUS BoostMaster fast charging
Pricing & Availability:
The company has announced that the device will be launched in India later this month.We will inform you on about the exact launch date. There isn’t any info about official pricing details but we can expect it to cost around Rs 25000.