As expected and scheduled, Asus has now officially introduced the Asus Zenfone 6 smartphone.
The Asus Zenfone 6 is nothing but a successor to last year’s Asus Zenfone 5z. The Zenfone 6 from Asus comes with 6.46-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with 6GB/8GB of RAM variants. It is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 mobile platform.
- 6.46-inch full HD+ (2340x1080p) NanoEdge IPS LCD 19.5:9 display with HDR10, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 64GB/64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- 48MP+13MP dual flip camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.79 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, Laser AF, EIS,
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 75.4 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 190g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio,5-magnet stereo speaker, Dual NXP TFA9874 smartamp, dual microphones
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with QuickCharge 4.0 fast charging