Asus has now officially released the Android Nougat update for the Asus Zenpad 3S 10 (Z500M).
The update has been announced in official Zentalk forum of Asus. It also has a blog post for that with detailed changelog mentioned there. The major changes coming with this update include addition of few apps, removal of few redundant apps, removal of PC suite, new Zen UI keyboard will Unicode 9 emojis, improved wallpapers settings and much more.
The update brings software firmware version V14.0210.1706.20 to the Asus Zenfone 3S 10(Z500M) . The release date of this update is mentioned to be 29th June. The update brings Android Nougat version 7.0 to the Asus Zenfone 3S 10.
- Remove redundant app shortcuts “Audio Wizard”、“Splendid” 、“System update” from all apps menu.
- Remove ”PC Suite” (CD ROM)
- Remove “Tap and hold to show menu” form Settings > ASUS customizedsettings > Touch key setting. Add “Tap and hold to activate Multi-window ”in Touch key setting.
- Quick Settings supports multiple pages , user can swipe left to right tosee more quick settings if using more than 12. User can enter edit screen bytap the edit button on top right corner to determine which settings enabling ordisabling.
- Default Tap and hold Recent apps key to activate Multi-window
- Add “Game Genie”
- ZenUI Keyboard added New Unicode code 9.0 emoji and skin tone.
- The preloaded Holo Spiral, Bubbles, Black Hole, and Phase Beam livewallpapers are not compatible with Android N and will be removed after systemupdate.
- Add bundled notifications switch. (Settings > Notification > Configurenotifications.) When multiple notifications for a single app are received, theycan be bundled together into a single group. This group can be expanded to seethe individual messages.
- For user who use Easy mode, a Launcher app menu will show on the screenafter upgrading from Android M to Android N. Please select yourdefault launcher again.
Add bundled notificationsswitch. (Settings > Notification > Configure notifications)
Whenmultiple notifications for a single app are received, they can be bundledtogether into a single group. This group can be expanded to see the individualmessages.
Lock screen wallpaperslideshow
Changewallpaper every time you wake up your device. And users can go to”Settings” -> “Lock screen” -> “Wallpaperslideshow settings” for setting.