As expected, Blackberry has now officially and where the Blackberry KEY 2 LE smartphone at IFA 2018.
The Blackberry KEY 2 LE smartphone is a lighter version of the standard Blackberry KEY 2. The Blackberry KEY 2 LE comes with 4.5-inch full HD display with an aspect ratio of 3:2. The device comes powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 mobile platform while the standard Blackberry KEY 2 was equipped with Snapdragon 660 mobile platform.
- 4.5-inch full HD 3:2 (1620 x 1080p) display with 433 PPI with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform
- 4-row Physical QWERTY backlit keyboard with capacitive touch
- 13MP+5MP of dual rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- Fingerprint scanner in spacebar
- Android Oreo 8.1
- Dimensions: 150.25 x 71.8 x 8.35 mm
- Weight: 156g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS / GLONASS, NFC
- 3,000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0