As expected, Xiaomi’s sub brand Blackshark has now officially introduced a new smartphone.
The latest device from Blackshark is called the Blackshark 2 Pro. The Blackshark 2 Pro is nothing but an upgrade to the already available Blackshark 2 smartphone. It comes with some improvements over the regular Blackshark 2. It comes with 12GB of RAM as standard. We get an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ mobile platform with the Blackshark 2 Pro.
- 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080p) display
- 12GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus
- 48MP+12MP dual rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash
- 20MP front camera with 0.9μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- In display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.61×75.01x 8.77mm
- Weight: 205g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging