Chinese smartphone maker Coolpad is kind of silent in the smartphone business nowadays.
Now the company has officially introduced a new smartphone in its home market China. The latest offering from Coolpad is called the Coolpad M3.
The Coolpad M3 comes with 5.85-inch full HD+ 19:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with 4GB of RAM in it. Powering the device is an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 mobile platform.
- 5.85-inch HD+ 19:9 (1512 x 720p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor
- 13MP+5MP of dual camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 149.8 x 72.3 x 8.95mm
- Weight: 171g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 2800mAh battery