Creo launched their first smartphone named Creo Mark 1 a couple of months back. The device was lauched in an exclusive partnership with Flipkart for Rs. 19999 in India.
Now the company has announced a price cut in the smartphone’s price. The Creo Mark one has got a huge price cut of rs. 6000. After this price cut, the new price goes down to Rs. 13999. The specs of creo Mark One include a 5.5-inch QHD display. There is 3GB of RAm with 32GB of internal storage.
The company had promised that the Creo One will get one update each month that will make the device new each month. As per the promise, the Creo Mark One got the first update on 15th may.
Specifications of Creo Mark 1:
- 5.5-inch QHD(1440x2560p) display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.95GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage,with microSD card support
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 4K video
- 8MP front camera
- Android Lollipop based on Fuel OS
- Hybrid Dual Sim
- Dimensions: 155.4 x 76.1 x 8.7mm
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3100mAh battery with fast charging
With this price cut, It becomes the cheapest device in the country with QHD display.