Samsung introduced the Galaxy M series with devices like the Galaxy M10 and M20 initially. But later it was the Galaxy M30 and M40 that joined the M series in India.
The Samsung Galaxy M10 was introduced in India for a price of ₹7990 for the base variant with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. For the 3GB + 32GB variant we had to pay ₹8990.
Now the company has announced a price cut to the Galaxy M10 smartphone in India. The company is now offering a price cut of ₹1000 to both the variants of Samsung Galaxy M10 in India. After this price cut, we can buy the Galaxy M10 for ₹6990 for the base variant of 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The other variant with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage is available for a price of ₹7990.
- 6.22-inch HD+ 19.5:9 Infinity-V(1520 × 720 pixels) display
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor
- 13MP+5MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Face Unlock
- Android Oreo with Samsung Experience 8.5
- Dimension:155.6 x 75.6 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 163g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3430mAh battery