Earlier this month, we reported about a new upcoming flagship product from HTC, the HTC U Ocean. It was reported in HD renders. The Flagship smartphone from HTC for 2017 was teased as HTC Ocean. Three devices were supposedly coming to us under the HTC Ocean series.
Now we have some more details about the upcoming HTC flagship. The latest report tells us more details about the upcoming HTC U Ocean. It will be released in single SIM and dual SIM configurations depending upon the market. The HTC U Ocean will come with IP57 level of dust and water protection. Another important feature coming to HTC’s 2017 flagship is absence of the standard 3.5mm headphones jack.
- 5.5-inch QHD (2160x1440p ) display
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 64GB / 128GB of storage options
- Micro SD card slot
- 12MP Sony IMX362 sensor on the back
- 16MP Sony IMX351 sensor on the front
- Android Nougat 7.1 with HTC Sense 9
- Edge Sense
The HTC U or HTC Ocean is expected to be released sometimes in late April this year. While the global availability will start sometimes in May.