Earlier in May this year, we reported about a new smartphone upcoming from Motorola. The next smartphone from Motorola will be dubbed as Moto X4.
Now we have some more information about the upcoming Motorola Moto X4. The latest information tells us about some features and launch date of Motorola Moto X4. It claims that the Moto X4 will be officially introduced on 30th June. The smartphone will come with IP68 grade water and dust resistance. The smartphone will be powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 SoC from Qualcomm. The chipset used in Moto X4 is the latest from Qualcomm in Snapdragon 600 series. In terms of design, the Moto X4 will bring metal glass build on the back. There will be a huge 380mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 via a USB Type-C cable.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC
- Dual camera setup on the back with Dual tone LED flash( 13MP camera sensor)
- Front camera with LED flash
- Android Nougat
- USB Type-C
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS + GLONASS
- 3800mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0