Google has now silently updated it’s one more app on iOS platform. The latest update from Google is getting updated is gboard.
The updated version of Gboard for iOS comes as 1.20.0 in the Apple app store. The update comes with an update size of 133.4MB in total.
Added a new feature to the MAKE A GIF flow: Now you can move and pin your drawings around, just like you could for text!
• Made searching for the perfect emoji or GIF even easier! Pressing the universal search icon will bring up a text field where search is done across both emojis and GIFs.
• Made it easier to share the most popular GIFs. Take a look at the trending GIF category.
In case you have missed some of our recent features, here’s what Gboard has added in the last few updates:
• Still using text emoticons like 🙂 instead of emojis? Type like you normally would, but tap an emoji suggestion instead!
• Create hyperlapsed GIFs! Tap on the camera icon, then switch the camera mode to ‘Fast Forward’ to create mind-bending speeded up GIFs.
• Introduced Korean as a new language to Gboard!
• Cycle through your languages while staying within Gboard! Go to Gboard -> Settings -> Keyboard settings and enable ‘Switch through Gboard languages’
• Updated to look amazing on your new iPhone X!
• Also updated to look amazing in dark mode when an app calls for it.
• Want to dismiss the G bubble? Swipe it away!