Gionee is expected to announce it’s next generation smartphone with camera focused features. The next product from Gionee will be the Gionee S10.
Now we have some real life hands on shots of upcoming Gionee S10. The leaked images show Gionee S10 from back side. It has got a fingerprint scanner on the back with ‘G’ logo of Gionee. The Dual camera setup is similar to the iPhone 7 Plus with horizontally located camera sensors. There is LED flash and secondary microphone clearly visible on the back. The antenna bands are also inspired by iPhone 7 Plus.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080p) display
- 2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of Internal storage with micro SD card support
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Android Nougat wi
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3700mAh battery with fast charging