Gionee S10 is the upcoming camera focused product from the Chinese OEM Gionee. The company hasn’t announced any specific date of launch or availability of the Gionee S10. But that doesn’t mean leaks will stop coming.
Earlier today we reported about some more hands on images of the upcoming Gionee S10. It was also spotted on benchmarking site GFXbench with some specifications. It was also spotted passing through Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA .
Now the Gionee S10 has been spotted visiting the benchmarking site Geekbench. As per the Geekbench listing, the Gionee S10 comes with 6GB of RAM. It also get an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P25 chipset clocked at 2.5GHz. The smartphone runs Android Nougat 7.0 out of the box which isn’t surprising as Google has already released beta builds of Android O.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080p) display
- 2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of Internal storage with micro SD card support
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Android Nougat
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3700mAh battery with fast charging