At an event yesterday, Google officially unveiled a new smartphone under it’s Pixel branding.
The latest device from Google under the Pixel branding is called the Google Pixel 3a. The Google Pixel 3a comes with a 5.6-inch full HD+ OLED display with an aspect ratio of 18.5:9. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 mobile platform.
- 5.6-inch full HD+ 18.5:9 (2220x1080p) OLED display, 441 PPI, HDR support, Dragontrail glass protection
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 10nm Mobile Platform
- 12.2MP rear camera with LED flash, 1.4μm pixel size, ƒ/1.8 aperture, 76° FOV, Dual PD auto focus, OIS, EIS, 4K video recording at up to 30 fps, 720p at up to 240 fps
- 8MP of front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 84° FOV, 1.12μm pixel size
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Pie 9
- Active Edge
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo front-firing speakers, 2 microphones
- Pixel 3a Dimensions: 151.3 x 70.1 x 8.2mm:
- Weight: 147g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFiB, 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C Gen 1 , NFC
- 3000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The Pixel 3a is now official unveiled for a price of $399 and will be available from May 8th.