Chinese smartphone maker Honor has now officially unveiled a new smartphone called the Honor 20 Lite.
The Honor 20 Lite comes with 6.21-inch full HD+ 19:9 display with Waterdrop notch on the front. The processing power comes with an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 710 mobile platform.
- 6.21-inch full HD+ 19.5:9(2340 x 1080p) display 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 processor
- 24MP+2MP+8MP triple rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 32MP front camera
- Dimensions: 154.8×73.64×7.95mm
- Weight: 164g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3400mAh battery