Chinese smartphone maker Honor introduced the Honor 10 smartphone last year at the same time around the launch of OnePlus 6 smartphone.
Now this year we have the OnePlus 7 and to compete with that, the company is going for the Honor 20, a true successor to Honor 10. The device is now leaked online in HD press renders and specifications as well.
- 6.26-inch full HD+ 19.5:9(2340×1080p) display
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 processor
- 48MP+16MP+2MP+2MP Quad rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.8 aperture and LED flash
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Pie 9 with Magic UI 2.1
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3750mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging