After the US ban, Chinese smartphone maker Huawei has now officially unveiled a new smartphone at the London event where it was supposed to unveil the Honor 20 series. The latest smartphone from where is called the Honor 20.
In terms of specifications and features the Honor 20 comes with a 6.26-inch full HD+ display having a punch hole for the front camera. It comes with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB storage of internal storage with support for external storage using a MicroSD card. Powering the device is an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset.
- 6.26-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340×1080p) display
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 processor
- 48MP+16MP+2MP+2MP Quad rear camera with 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, AIS
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 3D Portrait Lighting
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 154.25 x 73.97 x 7.87mm
- Weight: 174g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS
- USB Type-C
- Virtual 9.1 Surround Sound, Dual-microphones, Huawei Histen 6.0
- 3750mAh battery with 22.5W HONOR SuperC fast charging