A new smartphone from the Chinese smartphone maker Huawei is now spotted passing through the benchmarking site Geekbench.
The latest device spotted on Geekbench is the Honor 20. The Honor 20 comes with 6GB of RAM although we expect it to carry a variant with 8GB of RAM also. The device will be powered by company’s own Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset.
- 6.26-inch full HD+ 19.5:9(2340×1080p) display
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 processor
- 48MP+16MP+2MP+2MP Quad rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.8 aperture and LED flash
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Pie 9 with Magic UI 2.1
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3750mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging