Along with the Honor 20 and the Honor 20 Pro, the Chinese smartphone maker Huawei has now officially introduced another smartphone in India called the Honor 20i.
The Honor 20i comes with 6.21-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. The device is also equipped with 4GB or 6GB of RAM variants. You get an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 710 chipset Powering the device.
- 6.21-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 x 1080p) with 2.5D 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 processor
- 24MP+2MP+8MP of triple rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 32MP front camera
- Android Pie 9 with EMUI 9
- Dimensions: 154.8×73.64×7.95mm
- Weight: 164g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- 3400mAh battery
The HONOR 20i comes in Gradient Blue, Gradient Red and Midnight Black colors. It will be available for purchase for a price of ₹14999