Recently we reported about the leaked specifications and renders of the upcoming Honor 20s smartphone.
Now we finally have the date of official unveiling of the Honor 20s smartphone in China. The latest news tells us that the upcoming Honor 20s is scheduled to go official on September 5th in China.
- 6.26-inch 19.5:9 full HD+ (2340×1080p) All-View display, Punch Hole
- 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 chipset
- 48MP+8MP+2MP triple rear camera with 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, AIS
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 3D Portrait Lighting
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Android Pie 9 with Magic UI 2.1
- Dimensions: 154.25×73.97×7.87mm
- Weight: 172g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS
- USB Type-C
- 3750mAh battery with 20W fast charging