Huawei has now officially announced the date of unveiling of the next budget smartphone in China. The Huawei Honor 7c will be the next budget smartphone from the company.
As for the press invite, the Honor 7C will go official on 12th March. The press invite is a bit innovative and confirms all the major specs. It shows us two Sims that is an indication of dual sim support. Dual camera setup is also on cards for the Honor 7c.
- 5.99-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 13MP+2MP of dual main camera with LED flash
- 8MP of front camera
- Android Oreo with EMUI 8
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 158.3 × 76.7 × 7.8mm;
- Weight: 164g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 2900mAh built-in battery