Recently we reported about an upcoming smartphone from the Chinese manufacturer Huawei under its sub brand Honor.
Now the company has officially sent out media invitations for the launch of Honor 8A smartphone in China. The upcoming Honor 8A is scheduled to go official on January 8th.
- 6-inch HD+ 19.5:9 (1560 × 720p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm Processor
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Dimensions: 156.28×73.5×8.0mm
- Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery