Honor, the sub brand of Huawei introduced the Honor 8x smartphone back on September 5.
The Honor 8x comes with a 6.5-inch full HD+ 19:9 (2340x1080p) display on the front. Coming to the internals, the device comes with an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 710 mobile platform.
The company is now readying to bring the Honor 8x smartphone in India. The Honor 8x launch is scheduled to happen on October 16th in India.
- 6.5-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080p) display wirh 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa- Core Kirin 710 12nm processor
- 20MP+2MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, with 480fps Slo-Mo recording
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Oreo 8.1 with EMUI 8.2
- Fingerprint sensor, AI Face unlock
- Dimensions: 160.4×76.6×7.8mm
- Weight 175g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3750mAh battery with fast charging