Honor, the sub brand of Huawei has now officially introduced a new smartphone in China.
The latest device from Huawei under the sub brand Honor is called the Honor 9X. The Honor 9x smartphone comes with 6.59-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with 4GB/6GB of RAM in it. It is powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 810 chipset.
- 6.59-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 x 1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Octa-Core Kirin 810 7nm processor
- 48MP+2MP dual rear camera with LED flash, 1/2″ sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 163.1×77.2×8.8mm
- Weight: 206g
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery