Chinese smartphone maker Huawei has now officially introduced a new smartphone called the Huawei Honor Magic 2 3D structured Light Edition.
The Honor Magic 2 3D Structured Light Edition comes with 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED display. The device is also equipped with upto 8GB of RAM variants in it. It is also equipped with an Octa-Core Hisilicon Kirin 980 Chipset.
- 6.39-inch full HD+ (2340 × 1080p) AMOLED 19.5:9 display
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 processor
- 16MP+24MP+16MP of triple rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, AIS, AI intelligent stabilization
- 16MP+2MP of dual front camera with f/ 2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint scanner, 3D Face Unlock
- IPX2 water-protection
- Dimensions: 157.32×75.13×8.3mm
- Weight: 206g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), NFC
- USB Type-C (GEN1)
- 3500mAh battery with 40W SuperCharge