Huawei has now officially unveiled a new smartphone under its Honor brand.
The latest offering from Huawei under the Honor brand is the Honor Magic 2 smartphone. The Honor Magic 2 comes with 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM in it. It is powered by an Octa-Core Hisilocon Kirin 980 chipset.
- 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080p) AMOLED display
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 processor with 720 MHz ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU
- 16MP+24MP+16MP triple rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash,AI intelligent stabilization
- 16MP+2MP+2MP triple front cameras with f/ 2.0 aperture, 2MP + 2MP f / 2.4 & 3D face unlock
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Android Pie 9 with EMUI 9
- IPX2 water-protection
- Dimensions: 157.32×75.13×8.3mm
- Weight: 206g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), NFC
- USB Type-C (GEN1)
- 3500mAh battery with 40W SuperCharge