As expected and scheduled, Chinese OEM Huawei has now officially announced a new smartphone in China. The latest smartphone from Honor is called the Honor Note 10.
The Honor Note 10 comes with a big 6.95-inch full HD+ 18.5:9 display on the front. The device is getting power from an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 970 chipset inside it. The cameras in Honor Note 10 include a 16MP+24MP of dual main camera with LED flash.
- 6.95-inch 18.5:9 (1080 × 2220p) FHD+ AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 10nm processor
- 16MP+24MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, CAF
- 13MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android Oreo 8.1 with EMUI 8.1
- Dimensions: 177×85×7.65mm
- Weight: 230g
- USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos, Dual speakers
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFCU
- 5000mAh battery with Super Charge fast charging