Honor has now officially announced a new phone in Chinese market called the Honor Play 3.
The Honor Play 3 comes with a 6.39-inch HD+ display on the front. It is powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 710F SoC inside it. Other Specifications include a triple rear camera.
- 6.39-inch HD+(1560x730p) display
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 128GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 710F Chipset
- 48MP+8MP+2MP triple rear camera with LED flash
- Android Pie 9 with Ennui 9.2
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 4000mAh battery