Honor, a sub brand of Huawei has now silently unveiled a new smartphone.
The latest product from Honor is called the Honor Play 8. The Honor Play 8 comes with 5.71-inch HD+ 19:9 display on the front. The device is powered by a Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 chipset inside it. We get a 13MP sensor on the back side with f/1.8 aperture. It also comes with a 5MP front camera.
- 5.71-inch HD+ 19:9(1520 × 720p) display
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.0GHz Quad-Core
- Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 chipset
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android Pie 9 with EMUI 9.1
- Weight 146g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 3020mAh battery
The Honor Play 8 is available for purchase in China fir a price of CNY599.