Huawei’s sub brand Honor has now officially unveiled one more smartphone in India.
The upcoming smartphone from Honor is called the Honor Play. As the name suggests, the device is made keeping gaming in mind. The Honor Play comes with big 6.3-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display. The device is powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 970 AI based chipset which is also assisted by the GPU Turbo for even better gaming experience.
- 6.3-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 x 1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 processor with i7 co-processor, NPU, GPU Turbo
- 16MP+2MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, CAF & EIS
- 16MP AI front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Oreo 8.1 based on EMUI 8.2
- Fingerprint scanner, AI Face Unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, 7.1-channel Histen audio
- Dimensions: 157.91×74.27×7.84mm
- Weight: 176g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- 3750mAh battery with fast charging