HTC India has sent out media launch invites for the November 24 event. On 24th November, the company will be launching the HTC Desire 10 Pro smartphone in India.
It has 5.5-inch full HD display which is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass. There is 3GB/4GB of RAM in the HTC Desire 10 Pro. It comes with 32GB/64GB of internal storage and micro SD card support is available for extra storage. The device comes with an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 chipset @1.8GHz. it has 20MP main camera with dual LED flash and Laser Auto focus. On the front, it has 13MP camera.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card support
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- 20MP rear camera with dual LED flash, Laser Auto focus
- 13MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- HTC BoomSound with Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery
Price & release date:
The HTC Desire 10 Pro comes in Stone Black, Polar White, Royal Blue and Valentine Lux color options. Pricing and availability details will be announced on 24th November.