Taiwanese smartphone OEM HTC has now silently introduced a new smartphone for the users in Taiwan. The latest product from HTC is the HTC Desire 12.
The HTC Desire 12 is a mid-range device with a 5.5 inch HD+ 18:9 display with display resolution of 1440x720p. HTC Desire 12 comes in a two different Ram and storage variant one with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage and the other one with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Processing power comes from a quad core MediaTek MT6739 SoC from the chipset maker.
Talking about the camera department the HTC desire 12 comes with a 13 megapixel of sensor on the back side with LED flash and F/2.2 aperture. On the front, it comes with a 5MP snapper.
- 5.5-inch HD+ (1440 × 720p) 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB of internal storage
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6739 64-bit processor
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, BSI sensor
- 5MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Android Nougat with Sense UI
- Dimensions: 148.5 x 70.8 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 137g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 2730mAh battery