HTC is working on some new devices and a flagship is also in works.
Now we have some more information about an upcoming smartphone from HTC. The upcoming smartphone from HTC will be a flagship and is codenamed internally HTC Imagine.
In terms of specifications and features the HTC Imagine will come with 5.99-inch QHD+ (2960×1440) display on the front. It also comes with 4GB/6GB of LPDDR4X RAM variants in it. Other internals include a huge 256GB of internal storage. Processing power includes an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 mobile platform.
- HTC Imagine
- 5.99 QHD+ (2960x1440p) display
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 mobile platform
- Dual Main Camera 12mp + 16mp (Sony IMX3xx)
- 8MP of Front Camera
- Android Oreo with HTC Sense 10
- HTC Face Unlock
- Edge Sense 2.0
- 3420mAh battery