A new smartphone from Chinese smartphone maker Huawei is upcoming. The upcoming smartphone will be unveiled under the Honor brand from Huawei.
A new listing on TENAA has just confirmed us that Honor 9 Lite is coming soon as it has passed through TENAA with model number LLD-Al00. Some specifications and features of the Honor 9 Lite are also mentioned on the TENAA listing. As per the TENAA listing, the Honor 9 Lite comes with 5.65-inch display with 1080p+ resolution. It has got two different RAM and storage variants, one with 3GB of RAM and the other one with 4GB of RAM. For these two RAM variants, we have two different storage variants also which are 32GB and 64GB.
- 5.65-inch full HD+ (2160x1080p) 18:9 display
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core 2.3GHz processor of unknown make
- 13MP+2MP dual main cameras with LED flash
- 13MP+2MP dual front cameras
- Dimensions:- 151 × 71.9 × 7.6mm
- Weight:- 149gms
- 2900mAh battery
- Color variants:- Black, Blue