Chinese smartphone maker Huawei is all set to unveil a new smartphone product in China. A new smartphone from Huawei with model number Huawei RNA-AL00 aka Huawei Maimang 6 visits the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA.
As per the TENAA listing, tha Huawei Maimang 6 comes with a big 5.99-inch full HD+ (2160x1080p) 18:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with 4 GB of fast RAM and similar 64GB storage for that RAM. The smartphone also comes with an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset.
Talking about the camera specifications of Huawei Maimang 6, the device is equipped with a new 16MP+2MP dual camera setup on the back. It has got a 13MP+2MP dual camera sensors on the front.
Leaked specifications :
- 5.99-inch full HD+ (2160 x 1080p) 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card support
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor
- 16MP+2MP of dual rear cameras with LED flash
- 13MP+2MP dual front cameras also
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Nougat with EMUI 5
- Dimensions: 156.2 × 75.2 × 7.5mm
- Weight: 164g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / Glonass
- 3240mAh battery
- Price: Black, Blue and Gold