Huawei is soon to unveil it’s next generation of Mate device (s). We expect the company to unveil 3 new smartphones under the Huawei Mate series which could be the Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro and the Huawei Mate 20 Lite.
Now we have some information about the upcoming Huawei Mate 20. The standard variant of Huawei Mate 20 will come with a 6.43-inch Full HD+ LCD display with pixel resolution of 2244x1080p. It comes with 4GB/6GB/8GB of RAM variants. Storage options in the Huawei Mate 20 include 64GB/128GB and 512GB based on UFS 2.1 standard. The device will be powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 980 CPU with dedicated NPU.
- 6.43-inch Full HD+ LCD display with pixel resolution of 2244x1080p
- 4GB/6GB/8GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB/512GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset
- Triple rear cameras
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 4000mAh battery with Fast charging