We have already seen many leaks and rumors about the upcoming smartphone from Huawei. The next smartphone from Chinese OEM Huawei will be called the Huawei Mate 20 Lite.
The company will unveil the Mate 20 series of devices in October this year. We could see two different smartphones as the Huawei Mate 20 and the Huawei Mate 20 Lite. The Huawei Mate 20 Lite is now spotted passing through the benchmarking site Geekbench. As per the Geekbench listing, the Huawei Mate 20 Lite comes with 4GB of RAM in it. The device will be powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 710 chipset.
- 6.3-inch full HD+ (2340 x 1080p) 19:5:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm chipset
- 20MP+2MP dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 24MP+2MP dual front camera
- Android Oreo 8.1 with EMUI 8.2
- Dimensions: 158.3×75.3×7.6mm
- Weight: 172g
- Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3650mAh battery