Huawei is widely rumored to announce its new Flagship Android smartphone Huawei Mate 8 soon. The device has leaked in a real-life image now thanks to serial leakster Onleaks. The leaked image reveals thin metal body design and Finger Print sensor at the back. You can read expected pricing, specifications and release date of Huawei Mate 8 below. Huawei Mate 8 is expected to arrive in two versions. Cheaper one will have 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage while the costlier one will come with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage.
Huawei Mate 8 has also leaked in a 360-deg video demo now. Click here to check the video.
Huawei Mate 8 Specifications:
- Dual SIM, Dual stand-by (Nano-SIM)
- IPS LCD, 6.0 inch, 1440 x 2560 pixels (~490 ppi pixel density) display
- Emotion UI 4.0
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marsmallow)
- Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor
- GPU Mali-T880 MP4
- MicroSD card support, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 32 GB /64 GB
- 3 / 4 GB RAM
- 20.7 MP, 5376 x 3752 pixels, Dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- FFC 8 MP, 1080p
- Fingerprint Sensor
Huawei Mate 8 Pricing & Release Date:
Huawei may finally unveil Mate 8 on November 26 as per one of its teaser. It may be priced around $520 for 3 GB RAM / 32 GB versions an $620 for 4 GB RAM and 64 GB version. Release is expected in December.