As expected and scheduled, Huawei has now officially unveiled the Huawei Nova 4 smartphone.
The Huawei Nova 4 comes with 6.4-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with 8GB of RAM and has got power from an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 970 chipset which has a dedicated NPU. The main highlight of Huawei Nova 4 is its 48MP of rear camera with a secondary sensor as well. Another talking point of the Huawei Nova 4 is In-display hole for front camera.
- 6.4-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2310 x 1080p) display
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 chipset
- 48MP / 20MP +16MP dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, CAF, EIS, 2MP of depth sensor
- 25MP front ccamera with f/2.0 aperture, EIS and in-display hole
- Android Pie 9 with EMUI 9.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Weight: 172g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- USB Type-C
- 3750mAh battery with fast charging