A new smartphone from the Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei is coming very soon as the upcoming Huawei Nova 4 smartphone is seen passing through the Chinese certification agency’s site TENAA.
As per the TENAA listing, the upcoming Huawei Nova 4 is equipped with 6.41-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with 6GB of RAM in it. Powering the device is an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset. The main talking point of the upcoming Huawei Nova 4 will be its In-display hole for the front camera.
- 6.41-inch full HD+ 19:9 display on the front
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset
- Android Oreo 8.1 with EMUI 8.2
- In-display hole for front camera