Chinese smartphone vendor Huawei has now officially introduced a new smartphone in China called the Huawei Nova 4e.
The Huawei Nova 4e comes with 6.15-inch full HD+ display on the front. We get Hisilicon Kirin 710 as the Chipset powering the Huawei Nova 4e. You also have two different RAM and storage options, one with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage and the other one with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- 6.15-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2312 x 1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm Processor
- 24MP+2MP+8MP Triple rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 152.9×72.7×7.4mm
- Weight: 159g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3340mAh battery with fast charging