Chinese smartphone maker Huawei introduced the Huawei P Smart (2019) smartphone back in late December.
Now the company has introduced a ‘Plus’ variant of that smartphone. The Huawei P Smart+ (2019) comes with 6.21-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. Powering the device is also an Octa-Core Hisilicon Kirin 710 processor that is company’s mid range Chipset.
- 6.21-inch full HD+ (2340 x 1080P) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm processor
- 24MP+16MP+2MP triple rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Android Pie 9 with EMUI 9
- Dimensions: 155.2×73.4×7.95mm
- Weight: 160g
- Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3400mAh battery